Tips for writing great reviews
Quality matters and is one of the criteria we use when inviting members to future offers. Keep these tips in mind
when writing your review:
- Have I tried this product?
- Make sure you have received the product and used it thoroughly before leaving a review.
- Is my review high quality and informative?
- Keep your review focused on the product, not on customer service or delivery.
- Provide thoughtful, informative and well-written content.
- How can my review help others make a purchase decision?
- Your review will help shoppers looking for product details, so be sure to think about what product features you
would want to know if you were a purchaser.
- Example: Quality, Usability, Pros and Cons, Fit Type, Unique Features, etc.
- Is my review honest?
- We want to hear specifically what you liked or disliked about the product. Be authentic and provide details!
Check out our authenticity policy here.
Dos and Don'ts when writing product reviews
Spectrum reserves the right to remove you from the program if reviews do not meet the below guidelines:
- Do take your time using the product and give your honest feedback
- Do keep your review focused on product attributes and experience using the product
- Do speak to shoppers by providing specific details
- Do proofread your review to deliver quality content
- Do write your review in English
- Don't submit false reviews or make product assumptions before receiving the product
- Don't mention customer service issues, including shipping or wrong product delivery
- If you have any issues or feedback, please contact us instead using the Contact Us link under Your Account.
- Don't mention item price, having purchased the item, or how you received it for free
- Unlike other sampling programs, you do not need to mention that you received this product for free. Reviews are
- Don't Include any personally identifiable information, such as full names or address
- Don't include competitor names or references
- Don't use profanity or include inappropriate imagery